Complete control over liquid and granular application
Your resources are valuable and important. Whether you have an NH3 toolbar, Liquid N sidedress unit, sprayer, spreader or electric starter fertilizer pump on your planter, DirectCommand will transform the application process, allowing for maximum control.
- Eliminate overapplication, overlap, spray drift and application gaps.
- Increase productivity during tight application windows.
- Reduce fuel costs and field compaction by applying multiple products at one time.
- Target product application through crop sensing and prescription application strategies.
- Document all field application data and provide simple reporting
DirectCommand from Ag Leader Technology is a revolutionary concept that has changed the application control market. Auto Swath Technology through Direct Command gives the operator the ability to reduce overlap and skip, improving efficiencies and lessening crop damage do to over application. Direct Command offers complete control of both liquid and granular applications. With both liquid and granular applications, reports containing rate, totals applied, weather and soil conditions along with other useful information can be generated for use in government and customer records.